Friday, June 12, 2009

Daddy Wins!


We have one more guest blogger this week. It is Kyle McDaniel, the son of the first guest blogger. Kyle is an adorable boy that will be going into the second grade next year. Kyle tore up T-Ball this spring and can't wait to get to the pitching machines next year. Here's what Kyle had to say...

Hi. I'm Kyle. Mr. Maves asked me to tell you about the Bad Gnus game from the other day. Here goes... Daddy and his friends took the field wearing their pretty, colorful shirts. I remember, one time, me and Scotty were at camp and we got to dip our shirts in all these colors. It was fun and messy! My sister, Karly told me not to dare get near her when I tried to give her a hug. She goes to Arden. When I get to be a big kid, I'm going to go to Arden too. Oh, Ok. Mr. Maves just said to get back to the game...

Daddy and his friends were doing very well but it was weird. They were playing a bunch of grandpas. I love my Grandpa! He has a big house and we watch television together. Sometimes he gives me candy. Sometimes he shows me pictures of Daddy when he was a little guy like me. One time Grandpa and me went on a long walk and he told me about what Daddy was like when he was my age. Ok, Mr. Maves, I'll tell you what else happened at the game...

I think the Bad Gnus won the game. My Daddy made a great play on defense and he hit a ball reeeeeeall far when he got to bat. My Daddy is the best player on the team! All the Bad Gnus were loud and laughing after the game. That big kid wasn't there to open all their sodas. I asked Karly when she thought we might go home. I don't think she heard me. She was busy texting. She has the coolest phone. It does a bunch of stuff and she puts all these fun ringtones on it. She told me if she catches me with it again she's going to chop my body up in little pieces and bury me all over the city. She gets lots of important phone calls. She said I can't be within 100 feet anytime she is talking on the phone. My sister is the awesomest! I can't wait until I have so many friends with so many important things to talk about. What's that, Mr. Maves? You sure you don't want me to tell you what else happened? Okey dokie. After while, Crocodile!

No comments: